Monday, November 10, 2008

One of my callings is to write an article for the Relief Society newsletter each month on food storage. Not really a big deal considering I've spent a large amount of time over the past 21 years of marriage making sure we had sufficient for our needs, and how to use what we have.

That said, I also like to share books. The downside to sharing books is that I never seem to remember who I loaned a particular book to when I need it. Seriously, I go blank when I am racking my brain for who I loaned it to. Well, I think I have loaned one of my most valuable books out; need it now and have no idea in the world who may have it!

I've put together a binder for emergency preparedness that has a variety of information that I thought would be useful and could really help me now with the article I have to write tomorrow. It even has my food storage inventory list in it and IT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!

So in all kindness, I'm asking- Have you seen it? Could I have loaned it out to you? Do I have any books of yours that I've forgotten to return? Would you tell me if I do?

Thank you. There is love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
I Hope you find it. Maybe pray about it. Love you

Mom

Heather said...

Did you find it??? :) Oh, and ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!! :) I keep calling you and you never answer your phone. .....and yes there is love!