Friday, October 24, 2008




Musical Fireside
with
Michael McLean

When: Sunday October 26th, 2008 7:30 p.m. Where: ST. George Tabernacle

Who: Free Admission Open to the Public

Help Celebrate National Adoption Month!
From God’s Arms, to My Arms, to Yours

For More Information Please Contact
LDS Family Services at 673-6446
I've seen him do this presentation/concert before and it is really touching! Just what this crazy world needs!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

Hope there is a good turnout for it.

Mom

Kami said...

The fireside looks fabulous...tell him to come to salt lake next! I was reading on your sista says blog about the tag. Did you have to retype all of that or was it sent to you? It looked cool....a very get to know you kind of tag!

Lucashell said...

I remember when me and Lucas where dating and we went to them. It was very fun thing to do... If I only lived in St. George...

Kylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...

Tammy,
I really miss you. see you soon.

Wedig it! said...

Too bad he doesn't come to North Carolina. I think they could use some help out here with getting people excited about adopting out through our church.