And then there's me. How often do I post? Not enough, that's for sure! It's not that our life is boring, actually, it is the total oposite! We have a lot going on! I think of posts each day, and never get to them during the day. Each night in bed I think, "maybe I can post tomorrow". How's that for procrastination?!
Sometime I'll post about our summer, the funny things that happened, the happy and the sad.
In the meantime, thanks for the love!
* * *
PS-will you do me a favor? My ego needs a bit of a boost. I feel like this is just a personal blog that nobody else reads. Please make a comment so I can feel the love. Thanks! xoxoxo
16 comments:
You blogged! I am so proud of you! We need to get the boys together for a playdate- do boys call it that? Anyway, you blog and you are loved.
Ann-Marie
I'll comment because I know exactly how it feels to not get comments :) I am one of those people that is your friend but we don't know each other! I had a great time visiting with you in August at the park. I hope that things are going well for you plus I have a couple people I need you to teach for me down in Dixie. Come to my blog and visit the post "Blog Zen" a friend of mine wrote it and it is so true. Take care.
~shauntell
You are LOVED!!!! You are awesome and I loved our visit the other day. You are so easy to talk to. We are enjoying the books.
You love me! You really love me! Thanks guys, now I'm going to comment on all the sites I visit to share the love!
Thanks!
Shauntell, which blog? I looked, but can't find it. :-)
Tammy,
you do such a great job on your blog. Love you very much.
Mom
Your so funny. I am a blog junkie as well. I love reading about people lives.. I love reading yours. I try to update mine everyother day if I can...
Tam I love your blog-- blog MORE! Please, especially now that I am down. I need exciting reading material.
Tammy,
You are the best aunt that lives in St. George on my dad's side. Give everyone a huge hug for me!!!
I love to read blogs, too. Such a sweet tribute to your dad... Have you had dinner club yet? I am sooo going to miss that. Texas isn't the same. Maybe someday we'll love it like we did St. G. Hope you are well! Marylynn
Hey...I decided to give the coupon thing a try yesterday. After an hour of swearing at the computer to get coupons to print off, we finally went to Albertsons and Smiths and saved $90 at each store. Hopefully I keep this up. Elliot was happy!! Thanks
So Tam! I read your blog often and wish we too could hang at the park with you. With the blogging thing I feel like we live around the corner from each other. Get those posts a happening chick \"/
Wow! 12 posts is a wonderful record! Thanks everyone! xoxoxo
Oh there is love!!! :) When are we gonna go to the park. We should do a picnic dinner or something when it cools down a little bit more. The kids would love it!
I've had a really hard time posting too and even reading other blogs. I guess I need to make more time for it.
i finally checked your blog! no computer yet but i am at my friends. She is currently living right downtown on 21st floor with an incredible view. LUCKY! Miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment