Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow Day

Snow is unusual on this usually sunny hillside in usually warm Southern Utah.
So, when it does snow,


You've gotta take advantage of it!

5 comments:

Kylee said...

I'm glad that you got some snow. It want quit snowing up here. We maybe have 4 feet of snow or something like that. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the snowman. Love you
Mom & Dad

Ker said...

WHAT is that Tupper and Clayboy in the snow! WOW! Pretty cool! AND I love the snowman. We are in a freakin deep freeze in Orem!

Kylee said...

I got a new blog. it is http://www.kyleeannjones.blogspot.com.

love kylee

Wedig it! said...

Clay, it looks like you have about one more year before your son can run faster than you, physically look up to you, and get pinned by you. Enjoy it now bud, and good luck after that.