Sunday, November 4, 2007

whats up with that?

Ok, so you're wondering why I set this up and haven't done a thing with it. I knew you were thinking that. Well, the real truth is: I couldn't figure out how to post! I know, I can be a dork and even naive sometimes. But this is really embarassing. Especially since everyday in the shower I'm thinking about what I can blog about and have composed some really great posts that may never see the light of day because I had to ask someone how to post on my own blog! (I'm going for a record in the run-on sentence category with that one.) So, I'm going to go now, and eat my humble pie in peace.
Ciao!

6 comments:

The Fraser's said...

You are silly! You better get crackin' at this cuz I have added you as a link from my page...it's what a sister is for...crack that whip! Love ya!

Tanya said...

Hi Tamalama! I'm excited to check in and see how things are going for you guys!
And thanks to Jo I can link right up to you from her page!

Kylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...

Tammy,
I have added you as a link on my page.

Kylee

Kylee said...

Tammy,
You can put comments on my posts.

Kylee